PTC Class Leader Resources
We wanted to share information with Powerful Tools for Caregivers Class Leaders now that Iowa State University is the new home of PTC. Helpful resources for Class Leaders include the following:
- How-to Guide for Class Leaders (LINK) – shows step-by-step instructions for offering Powerful Tools for Caregivers six-week classes including:
- Creating an account at the Iowa State University Extension Store (LINK)
- Ordering The Caregiver Helpbook
- Accessing PTC files for Class Leaders on the ISU Extension Store
- Adding an Upcoming Class (LINK)
- All class leaders must share details for their six-week PTC caregiver classes. You can opt out of sharing your event on our website.
- Please complete this form once your class series is scheduled, so PTC headquarters can understand the reach of PTC and efforts of individual class leaders around the world.
- Recording of the webinar for Class Leaders on September 16, 2021 (LINK).
- Webinar slides from Dr. Katrina Serwe (LINK)
- Class Leader Agreement – PTC Class Leaders agree to the terms outlined in the Class Leader Certification Agreement form (LINK).
- If you have been inactive and need to recertify, please contact [email protected].
Feel free to reach out with questions at [email protected].
All questions about billing and ordering materials can be directed to the Iowa State University Extension Store, [email protected].