Details for PTC Master Trainers
We wanted to share information with Powerful Tools for Caregivers Master Trainers about the updates to the Class Leader Training process now that Iowa State University is the new home of PTC. Helpful resources for Master Trainers include the following:
- Recording of the webinar for Master Trainers on August 19, 2021. (LINK)
- How to Guide for Master Trainers (LINK) – shows step by step instructions for the Class Leader Training process and accessing PTC files for Master Trainers and Class Leaders. Details are included for the:
- Confirmation Form (LINK) – Complete the Confirmation Form to register your PTC Class Leader Training at least 3 weeks before your event begins.
- Roster Email (LINK) – Communicate the number of Class Leader Training participants and share their email addresses via the online form.
- Paying Class Leader License Fees (LINK) – Master Trainers that are logged in to their ISU Extension Store accounts can place the order online for class leader fees.
- Welcome Email (LINK) – After completion of the Roster Email, PTC Headquarters will send the Welcome Email to newly trained Class Leaders.
- Master Trainer Agreement (LINK) – policies for PTC Master Trainers
Feel free to share any questions about the Class Leader Training process with Susan DeBlieck at [email protected].
All questions about billing and ordering materials can be directed to the Iowa State University Extension Store, [email protected].