PTC Master Trainer Resources
We wanted to share information with Powerful Tools for Caregivers Master Trainers about the updates to the Class Leader Training process now that Iowa State University is the new home of PTC. Helpful resources for Master Trainers include the following:
- Recording of the webinar for Master Trainers on August 19, 2021. (LINK)
- How to Guide for Master Trainers (LINK) – shows step-by-step instructions for the Class Leader Training process and accessing PTC files for Master Trainers, including:
- Creating an account with the Iowa State University (ISU) Extension store.
- Ordering the PTC Helpbook for the class leader trainings.
- Accessing PTC Master Trainer files on the ISU Extension store website.
- Completing the Confirmation Form (LINK) to register your PTC Class Leader Training at least 3 weeks before your event begins.
- Paying Class Leader License Feesthrough the ISU Extension Store
- Completing the Class Leader Training Roster Email to communicate the number of Class Leader Training participants and share their email addresses via the online form.
- Understanding the Welcome Email that PTC Headquarters will send the Welcome Email to newly trained Class Leaders after the completion of the roster email.
- PTC Class Leader Evaluation data that is sent from PTC Headquarters to the Master Trainers seven days after the roster email is complete.
- Master Trainer Agreement (LINK) – policies for PTC Master Trainers
Feel free to share any questions about the Class Leader Training process by sending an email message to [email protected].
Questions about billing and ordering materials can be directed to the Iowa State University Extension Store, [email protected].